Strange, Exciting New World Out There?
Virtual, In-Person, Hybrid? Full-Time or Supplementary?
Speaker or Trainer? High-Rate or Cut-Rate?You’ll have many choices to make after you’ve made the decision to be a professional speaker. To approach those decision-points with confidence and guidance, you’ll want the most effective resources available – and NSA-NM is exactly that resource!
National Speakers Association is the gathering place for experts at sharing information, and NSA New Mexico is the home for such speakers in the Land of Enchantment – although our educational and support programs do attract a number of out-of-staters who rely on the internet to add to their professional awareness.
While speaking skills improve naturally as you associate with other professionals, our chapter focus is on helping you master the business side of speaking. Members of NSA-NM may expect:
- In-person and virtual educational programs on finding and winning paying clients, running your speaking business, book publishing, sales, mindset, technology, and more.
- Mentoring and coaching from experienced speakers.
- Recorded programs for self-paced advancement and renewal.
- Relationships with generous experts coast-to-coast (& around the world).
- Visibility as a member of New Mexico’s leading speakers association.
- …and a warm welcome when you visit NSA-NM to find out how you fit into the modern speaker’s role.